Microsoft Company Outlook is globally employed by different business professionals worldwide. It is a suited way of communicating with colleagues and clients in a well-organized manner. Although it is considered as a powerful email system it contains different types of errors while releasing the app. It may happen that while starting Outlook on your computer system, you might receive ‘Microsoft Outlook has stopped working’ error on the system screen. The error concept will automatically stop the program working in a correct manner. For issues, like Outlook has halted working on startup, just dial Microsoft Outlook Service Number For Technical Support team from certified Microsoft Technicians. You can get an appropriate Outlook assistance, by getting linked with a third party technical support providing company, like Intelli Atlas.
Let’s have a look at helpful measures for troubleshooting Prospect technical crises:
Disable the Add-ins:
- It may happen that your Outlook add-in is creating the complex error. For deciding the root cause, you may need to open Outlook in the Safe Mode.
- You need to hold the CONTROL key of the key pad while striking the View icon. Then click safe mode.
- To disable an add-in, you need going to the Go button.
- Finally, from the Add-Ins discussion box, you may easily de-select an add-in. You need to hit on Okay option then restart your Outlook.
Corrupt OST document:
Outlook error can also take place if you use cached mode in your View as well as your OST file has become badly corrupted. To be able to fix a corrupt cache file, you just need to erase the cache file.
Dodgy PST file:
A damaged PST file may prevent Outlook from starting in a suitable manner. Pertaining to fixing corrupt PST, you need to launch the SCANPST tool.
Create a new profile:
It may also happen that you’re Outlook Profile is Causing a Problem . For this, you don’t have to delete the existing profile. You have to first discover whether a new account fixes the issue.
- For creating a new mailbox profile, you need to open the control panel and just double click on Mail option.
- Click Show Profiles.
- By click on the option, you will notice the list all the profiles configured in Perspective.
- You need to strike Add option.
- Then, give your profile a name and hit Ok.
- And, after creating a free account you, you need to choose prompt for an account to be taken.
- Lastly, click Ok.
If the Outlook has stopped working 2013 or Outlook 2016 has ended working, simply visit customer help service page for Outlook to get maintenance help from certified technicians in a professional manner. Just in case, your Outlook has stopped working on a startup, you will need to quickly get associated with company’s technical professionals.
You are able to contact technology experts of company by dialing Outlook customer support toll-free number. By making use of the phone number, you can troubleshoot Quicken launching complex hurdle.